CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
· The auctioneer is the agent for the Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts (herein “seller”).
· These Conditions of Purchase, as amended by addenda or oral announcements during the sale, constitute the entire term and conditions of seller with respect to the sale and purchase of wines listed herein. By bidding, the bidder agrees to be bound by these Conditions of Purchase.
· All bids are per lot as announced by the auctioneer, listed on the bid sheet, or amended in the addendum. Seller may divide, duplicate and/or combine any lot or lots at its sole discretion.
· Absentee bids for this Auction may be placed via fax (561-833-3901) at the Kravis Center prior to 5:00 pm E.S.T the day before the live auction. All lots will be sold to the highest bidder to be sold at the fall of the gavel. Duplicate lots may be offered to under-bidders at the discretion of the auctioneer.
· Seller may, at any time prior to the fall of the gavel, withdraw a lot from the Auction. Seller shall have the right to reject any bid at any time prior to the fall of the gavel. Bids will be accepted only from registered bidders.
· Should a dispute arise between bidders in the Auction, or should the auctioneer doubt the validity of any bid, the auctioneer shall have the right to resolve the dispute, reoffer, resell or withdraw the lot in question.
· No bid shall be valid unless acknowledged by the auctioneer. A lot will be deemed sold at the fall of the gavel, after which the buyer assumes full risk and responsibility.
· Bids that are submitted to the seller in writing, via fax or otherwise left with the seller prior to the sale, for execution at or below a specified price, are entertained and executed by the seller for the convenience of the bidders; but the seller shall not be responsible for failing to execute such bids or for errors relating to the execution of such bids.
· All wines sold herein are subject to the provisions of the Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco of the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation and are offered and sold subject to its provisions. Any offer or sale shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the State of Florida.
· For federal income tax purposes, seller is classified as a tax-exempt corporation (Tax I.D. #59-2245054) and under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3).
· Prior to the receipt of any wine, purchasers must make full payment, in US dollars by February 15, 2013. All payments must be made by cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express. Seller reserves the right to resell any lot or lots for which payment has not been made.
· Should any dispute related to these conditions of purchase arise, the prevailing party shall be entitled to its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
· No representative of seller shall have the right to waive or modify any of the terms and conditions set forth herein, except that the seller’s authorized representative may do so by general announcement at the Auction.
· The Auction is a widely publicized event. As a condition of and in consideration for participation in the Auction, participant releases the seller from any liability connected with the reproduction, adaptation, display, publication, and distribution, in any and all media, whether now known or yet to be developed, of any videos, photographs or other images taken of the participant at the Auction, participant’s name, voice likeness, city of residence, and any other information regarding his or her participation in the Auction.
· Terms and conditions of all lots and certificates must be strictly adhered to. Changes may not be allowable.
· Alcohol will be delivered in state only.